Thursday, December 3, 2009

newest news from the agency

We got our monthly email from the agency today. One successful adoption last week, and two pending I believe. No news specific to our profile was given, which is a little frustrating, but oh well. can't change that. One birthmother changed her mind about having an abortion (yay!) and contacted them last week - she's due in the spring. Another two birthmothers are scheduled to meet with Crista and they are due in the summer.
It seems like they are busy helping expectant mothers - but they have also stated that most of their meetings don't result in those mothers placing their baby for adoption. Which I don't mind, God has a plan for those babies and those mothers, and each situation is exactly what it's supposed to be. I just wish we had our baby.
I'm trying to remain hopeful about the adoption, but I'm starting to lose that hope. I'm not even getting excited about the monthly updates anymore. Maybe it's just a phase and I'll snap out of it, but it's hard to stay upbeat and excited for too long. you know?

It is what it is, and I'll wait.
(that's easy to say when you don't have another option) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment