Wednesday, December 23, 2009

new news?

soooo..... the other day Craig gets a call from the agency asking if we're willing to adopt a biracial/african-american child; another agency is looking for families. we are. Today they call and inform him that they are sending our information over to the other agency, along with two other families' info. oh, and they're INDUCING LABOR ON TUESDAY! So, I don't know when or if we'll be hearing anything soon, or if we'll possibly have a new baby by Tuesday. Wouldn't that be cool? I'm surprised by how calm I've been. I mean, really calm. This is completely abnormal for me - I can't believe I'm not stressing more. wonder if this is our baby. You know, even if not, it's nice to have hope.

3 comments:

  1. I know! I just talked to one of the ladies at the birthmom's agency and they said that the birthmom doesn't want any contact at all - she's asked the agency to choose the family. I'm praying for those people, that's gotta be hard. all they're using are the homestudies. Their meeting is Monday. whoo! the more people that I talk to, the more my heart races! at least we don't have long to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an exciting turn of events!

    ReplyDelete