Monday, January 25, 2010

prayers

I'm praying about quite a few adoption and pregnancy related things right now, but none of them are pertaining to me! lol A friend is taking injections trying to keep her 5th pregnancy and the outlook isn't good - she'll know today. She has one healthy child, but has had 3 miscarriages. It's so hard on her, and I've been there so I know how she feels. I'm praying for the new orphans the earthquake in Haiti created, and I'm hoping that the country can decide things quickly for their sakes. and a person I've never met before just posted a blog on adoptionvoices. She is 6 months pregnant w/twins and is having more trouble than any person should have while placing her children for adoption - read the post if you want, I'm not going to recap it. There's a possiblity that she's a scammer, but I'm going to pray for her anyway. Also, Tracy, the preacher's wife is considering going on a mission trip to an orphanage in China. Maybe all this praying for other people will help me refocus during this adoption process. I think that's what I need

No comments:

Post a Comment