Wednesday, January 13, 2010

decisions?

Well, right now we are considering adopting a 1 yr old from foster care. He has a lot of delays, and has a family history of mental retardation, but I keep thinking about him. From what they listed, I think we would probably be able to manage his needs pretty well, but who knows. I don't know anything about the process when you are adopting from foster care, or how long it takes, or anything! I joined an adoption group for those who are adopting from foster care, so hopefully I can get some questions answered. Who knows what we will be led to do...... but the worst part is in the not knowing. for me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough one!! God will give you the desires of your heart...praying for you!!! I don't know much about the foster care system either! I hope you find the answers you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete