Friday, September 4, 2009

update

The birthmom that was looking at our profile on Monday chose another family. We're trying to be happy for them, I'm sure they're ecstatic. We, on the other hand, are back to waiting. On another note, the agency said they are contacting with 2 new birthmothers next week, one is due in October and the other is due in January. Hopefully we'll hear something next week. If not, we'll know the answer was no. There's also a birthmother in Florida, but Craig doesn't think he can get all the time off to travel and to stay. Well, I'm off to get ready for work.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to be your first official follower! I will look forward to reading your continuing journey. Again, sorry this was not the right birthmom. But that is what is most important, (from what I've read and heard) that it is truly the right person, baby and situation for all involved! I'll keep thinking good thoughts for you!
    Thanks for following my blog too!
    Peace,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete