Thursday, September 17, 2009

profile sent!

Alright, we sent our new and improved profile to the agency. I actually added some more "scrapbooky" elements to some of the pages that were more plain before I sent it in. I tried really hard not to take the focus away from the pictures though. Christa (the one who is in contact with most of the birthmothers) said that when our profile was shown by itself to the test audience, everyone thought we were great, but when it was shown with other profiles it tended to be ignored. Too much info, not enough cool stuff on it I guess. (other than us) :o) So we made one that was even more spiffy. So, unfortunately, this means.................. that Craig was right. Now I'll never hear the end of it. :o) They don't have any birthmoms "pending" right now, so they'll have time to review it, and we'll have time to fix things. You know what I'm most excited about? I saved almost 50% on all the copies! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment