Monday, November 29, 2010

the little things

This morning I was sitting on the couch laughing my butt off at these two boys laughing their butts off. Cooper was bouncing up and down in his exersaucer, and Gabe thought it was hilarious, and the more Gabe laughed the more Cooper laughed, and kept bouncing. So, we were all laughing for at least 5 minutes straight at a baby bouncing in an exersaucer. We obviously don't get out much :o)

The boys Christmas presents have been purchased, and are either here or on their way. Hooray! I haven't finished the stocking stuff yet, but I have time.

The boys have also moved into the same room. There were a couple different reasons for the move - reason number one being Gabe. He's afraid to sleep in a room by himself. The first time I put Coop down for a nap in their new room Gabe immediately asked if he could take a nap too. lol It's a been a little more rocky since that first nap, but I think there's improvement. We also seem to be having roof issues over Cooper's room, and it has leaked a couple times. Craig kept going up there and fixing it, but it just made me nervous, so we made that a playroom. We'll re-roof in the spring. Cooper's room is also not directly beside the bathroom anymore, so I won't wake him up when I'm getting ready at 5 am. And Gabe's room was a little bigger than Coop's just because of the way the house is designed; so now they can both share the bigger room and play in the smaller one. Plus......... when both of them are big enough............... bunkbeds! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment