Monday, October 26, 2009

things to ponder

Our 5 year anniversary is coming up in December (yay!) and we we were hoping to take a weekend trip somewhere. The problem is that it's going to cost money, and money is the very thing we're trying to save for the adoption! I had quite a few extra hours in at work last week, so we should have extra money to go, plus this is one of those months that I get paid 3 times in one month. However, I'm wondering if we should just forego the whole thing and put the money toward our adoption expenses. On the other hand, this is 5 years for us. It's one of those milestones, we should celebrate somehow! I would also really like to celebrate in a way that takes us away from our little area of comfort and reminds us of "us". Who knows what we'll do - it's quite the predicament for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment