Monday, October 12, 2009

more paperwork I think

We were told yesterday that we need to be seeking out adoption attorneys in Ohio to increase our chances of a match. I'm not sure if the person was supposed to tell me that or not, but we'll see where we can go with it. I thought we were done with all the searching and comparing, and applications, and all that jazz. I thought we were finally to the place in the process where we could just wait for a match (and then begin more paperwork of course) :o) The thing that cracks me up is that I'm paying someone to let me do all this. how wonderful. This process stinks most of the time...... but somehow it still amuses me

3 comments:

  1. Do you guys live in OH? (we do) The attorney we used to finalize our adoption name is Mike Vorhess in Cincinnati. He was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we do live in ohio! I just emailed him today, right before I read your comment, how funny. thanks for the info! does he show profiles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure... we were assigned him by our agency. What part of OH do you live in? We're in Dayton.

    ReplyDelete