Saturday, October 24, 2009

hmmm

A birthmom was supposed to view our profile on Thursday. I emailed the lawyer on Friday just to see what was going on, no response yet. I am very curious, but not as wound up as I was last time we knew our profile was being viewed. We know so much about this birthmom, and she sounds like a lovely person. I told my mom I felt very weird knowing so much information and life history about someone that I had never even met. I suppose those "feels weird" moments just come with the adoption territory.

I'm looking forward to the day today - Gabe's going to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time, and then we're going to my cousin's band competition with the whole family (grandparents, great grandparent, and aunts/uncles included). It'll be great to see everyone. Also, as former band-geeks ourselves, we will enjoy getting to see a band competition again. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment