Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year

Well, last year was certainly one heck of a year. It was just one thing after another, some good, some bad. I'm kind of glad it's all done. Good news: We received Cooper's FINAL ADOPTION DECREES in the mail! Hooray! He's officially official! I'm so glad!

Cooper's officially part of our family forever. Well, he was anyway, but now we have some paperwork that says so too. :) Gabe's winter program for Tuesday School is next week, I start precepting our new hire at work tomorrow, and we're having our first professional family picture taken tonight. I'm really hoping the boys are cooperative and we can get at least one good one. I think Cooper's at the perfect age for it right now.

So, to sum it up, we've recovered from the holidays and we're off and running again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment