Thursday, December 23, 2010

still sick

I know I've been posting a lot about the boys being sick, but they still are! It's been over a month with one or the other, or both being sick. Last week, right after Cooper finished the second antibiotic he got a yeast infection (poor guy). He's fine now. Then he went in for his well-check up 2 days later and he had a rash and a fever. They tested him for strep, but decided it was viral. So, he carried a fever through the weekend. Then Sunday Gabe turns up with a fever and it doesn't go down for 3 days, so yesterday he was off to see the pediatrician. Turns out he has a double ear infection. Guess who's back at the doctor today with a high fever? Cooper. They couldn't find anything wrong with him today though. Again - they think it's viral. sheesh! I just hope that both are feeling better by Christmas morning. It's our first one together as a whole family and I really want it to be special. I'm so excited!

I have all the presents wrapped and labeled, and cleverly disguised as a big pile of something with a blanket thrown over top. lol :o) They're still little so I can get away with that I guess. :o) Also, since the boys haven't really been able to be out and about this season with all this crud they've been dealing with - SANTA IS COMING TO OUR HOUSE TO VISIT THEM TONIGHT! At least this way Gabe will get to sit on his lap and tell him what he wants for Christmas. Cooper will probably sit on his lap, but will look confused. That kid has the funniest facial expressions :o)
Craig and I celebrated 6 yrs of marriage on December 10th. It sure has been a whirlwind year for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment