Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm still ready!

Well, I'm definitely still ready for a baby. Work is not making it easier - tis the season for sick babies to be coming in to the hospital, and for me to be helping them breathe easier. And they are oh-so-sweet when they are sleeping......... I have to battle the inner demons that want me to stuff that baby under my scrubs and zoom on out of the hospital. The fact that I would be fired and lose my license usually stops me. :o) The occasional urge to steal babies aside, I think I'm getting a tiny bit better at the waiting thing. I know I'm a little tired of saying "still waiting" when people ask, but you know, at least we're still in the process. I'm enjoying Gabe while he's still the only child I need to focus on, and I hope he benefits from it. I'm pretty sure he will, cause what could be greater than time with me? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment